YouTube Channel Privilages - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to set up your YouTube Channel Privilages, so Everybody can Subscribe to your YouTube Channel. Higher the number of YouTube Subscribers = better overall YouTube rank.
Step 1. - Login To Your YouTube Account
Login To Your YouTube Account.
Step 2. - Click On the "Profile Icon" Button
On the upper right corner of the YouTube Page you will find the Profile Icon button. Click on the Profile Icon button and select the Creator Studio option.
Step 3. - Click on Channel and then Advanced option
New Page will open and click on the on the Channel and the new manue will apear. Then sellect the Advanced option.
Step 4. - Subscriber Count
Under the Subscriber Count Section, select the "Display the number of people Subscribed to my Channel" Option and click on the blue "Save" button.
Step 5. - Get One Subscriber on your YouTube Channel
For our system to work correctly you will need to have one Social Media Interaction on your YouTube Channel (in this case one YouTube Subscriber).
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.