Terms And Conditions
Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between Like4Like.org and you.
We supply the services as referred to on Like4Like.org ('our site') to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Our services And contract information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
- Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide an email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
- You may only register if you fulfill the necessary in your home country or access minimum age for the conclusion of contracts.
- Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
- Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services.
- The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
- When using Like4Like you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell Like4Like accounts.
- You must not let others get points for you.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not use VPN, Proxy or another tool for changing your IP address.
- You must not buy points using fraudulent credit cards or payment accounts.
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the Website.
- You must not unfollow then follow, unlike then like, unsubscribe then subscribe, leave then join remove from circles then add to circles, unpin then repin other's account, pages, groups, pins and etc.
- You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Like4Like
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not use Like4Like to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not use temporary email to register on Like4Like, we want interactions of real people.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Like4Like, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
You agree that you (both Like4Like as well as any third party) for any and all activities that occur under your user account are solely responsible.
You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, the indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over Like4Like.org.
Like4Like.org assumes no responsibility for displayed on this website and not from Like4Like posted content, which directly offends against these Terms and Conditions or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on Like4Like.org as a thumbnail or in a similar manner.
Like4Like.org is not responsible for any closures of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, Instagram, Google Circle, Pinterest, website hits accounts of our users by the operators of the site Like4Like.org also no liability. You are reminded that other social networking sites could be of the opinion that the benefit of the services of Like4Like contrary to their own terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (eg deletion of the account).
Content And Validity
If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Termination Of Leagal Affrement
The provisions remain in effect until terminated by you or Like4Like.org. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Like4Like.org, you can do so at any time by notice to Like4Like.org or the closure of your account with the appropriate icon reach.
Like4Like doesn't sell likes/subscribes/followers/views/hits of any Social Network. We will never request for usernames and passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
No Bot Policy
Our goal is that the interactions that you get in Like4Like are from real people, so we ask you to register with a real email, all users who use disposable or temporary emails, will be subject to revision and/or banned.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from Like4Like permanently.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.