Like4Like is a community website and consists of a group of dedicated active members that are building it's community features... The main reason why we are all here is to help each other rank higher in the search engines, and Social Media Networks...
Earn By Facebook Guideline
The procedure for earning credits is simple:
- Log in to your Facebook account...
- Make sure you are using your Facebook Profile, and not your Fan Page...
- Click on one like button (The Pop Up window will appear, and must be enabled in you Internet browser)...
- Wait for the window to fully load, and like the newly opened Facebook page...
- Wait approximately 2-3 seconds (minimum), and then MANUALLY close the Pop Up window...
The whole procedure has a time limit of 20 seconds. If the Pop Up window closes automatically, the system will not recognize you social media interaction...
Manage Facebook Guideline
For correct use of Facebook like features, please add only your default facebook URL with no added extensions. For example:
- www.facebook.com/like4like - is correct
- www.facebook.com/like4like?sk=wall - is not.
Remove everything after (and the sign) " ? ", and be sure you do not have double http://http:// in your URL's.
Problems When Adding Facebook Profiles/Pages/Photos/Posts
Usually there is a problem with the privileges, and permissions at a Facebook Profile/Page/Photo/Album that is preventing your Facebook Page to be displayed publicly. If you have "admin" right to the page you want to submit, you should change permission settings at the Facebook Page:
- Edit Page -> Manage Permission -> Age restriction, and set it to "13+"
- Edit Page -> Basic information -> Start Type, and set it to "launched"
- It must be set to be publicly viewable
- (Optional) It is better if you Facebook Link have at least one like
- (Optional) It is better if you Facebook Link have at least one comment
If this technique does not work for you, just send us the detailed description of the problem to our contact page, along with the URL of the page you want to submit, and we will try to resolve any issues you might have. :)
Problem With Adding Custom Facebook Applications
There is no automated way to earn likes with the custom written Facebook applications. For the application to be successfully implemented on our community website, the administrators of the application must allow it to be publicly viewable, or made an application engine that will give the requested information on demand.
Members MAY NOT POST xxx sites, racist sites, sites that sell accounts (Facebook likes, Followers, +1, youtube, etc), Google Ads, Facebook pages, Twitter pages, YouTube channels, sites that take too long to load (Sometimes apps or widgets can slow down a website so it will not finish loading which won't start the timer in the website surf section), sites that redirect to another page and breaks the surf frame, URL shorteners.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
At our Term And Condition page, you can find additional information that is binding to this Guidelines. The most important information is listed in this section.
- You must not buy or sell Like4Like accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the website.
- You must not unlike other's sites/pages/accounts.
- You must not post content and use the website in the way that:
- is hateful, threatening or pornographic;
- incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Like4Like.org
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of Like4Like such as a denial of service attack.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
Anyone caught breaking the rules and conditions will be permanently removed from or Like4Like.org Social Media Exchange website.
Anti Bot Guidelines
Members that fail our anti bot protection more then once in the time period of 24 hours, will be temporarily suspended. The members that fail our anti bot protection more then 10 times in 15 days, will have their account permanently suspended, and won't be able to access it anymore. There can be numerous violation of anti bot protections, and here are the list of most common ones:
- Clicking on the button in our earn pages
- Clicking numerous simultaneous times to the same website link in the short time period
- Logging in, and logging out numerous times in the short time period.
The members of our community that have been caught violating TOS, or unliking social media interactions on which they collected credits on, will be automatically permanently suspended, and their credits refunded to members that have payed out credits for their promotions. If permanently suspended member try to open a new account, even the newly created profile will be permanently suspended, and for repeated violators, their social media pages also will be permanently blocked for submission by all of our members.
We reserve the right to refuse our services to anyone for any reason which we consider inappropriate.
Changes to our terms
By using this website, you agree to be contacted and notified via E-mail address that you provided, about any important changes in our website policy and the statuses of you account.
Like4like.org will not give any personal information to any 3rd party agents or sister companies. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information that we receive will only be used to fill your order. The accuracy of personal information content is members responsibility and members alone.
By submitting new link (URL) on to our system, you acknowledge that you have full copyright to do so, and you are allowing us to locally cache the content (pictures, video, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing the speed of our community.
Cookies are very small text files which are stored on your computer when you visit most websites.
You can clear cookies already stored on your computer and set your browsers security settings to not accept any new cookies, this will clear any saved information and you will have to reenter your details on each visit to this website.
Cookies are necessary for the correct operation of our website to allow us to:
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
- Track the sites performance and pages of this site you visit via analytics software.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
We will never share any personal information without your consent unless forced to by law.
By using this website you agree that Like4like.org is not responsible for any damages that occure to your social networks or yourself by using our services. You also agree to not abuse this services.
This service could help you grow your social networks if it is used correctly, but we do not guarantee that it will.
We at Like4like.org respect intellectual properties and we expect of our members to do the same. If you believe someone on Like4like.org has stolen your intellectual properties please contact us with as much evidence as you can.
Like4Like.org is not affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, MySpace, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, YouTube, or any other social media website.
Date of Last Revision: March 1, 2018
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.