We respect the privacy of our visitors and are obliged to protect your online safety by keeping your privacy anytime you visit our site.
During the operations of our website, data information can be collected and handled through the following actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and is not limited to location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you fill out on our site; let us gather data, such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- We may collect information if you contact our administration, support, or site.
We will never collect or store CC/DC data.
The Use of Your Information
Information assembled referring to you helps us improve and offer your needed services. You can see how we may use your data in the list below:
- Any request you make of our site, let us use the information you provided relating to our products or services. If we have your permission, we may also send information on products or services in which you may be interested.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can guarantee the use of your information concerning notification of such changes.
We may use data or let third parties use information unrelated to goods or services in which you may be interested. We can do this only in the case of your permission.
If you don't want to consent to our site or a third party, you can use the opportunity to decline if you decline once, we will remove your details from any third-party communications or mailings.
We will store the information we have about you on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
Note: data via online transmission is not entirely secure. We cannot warrant total protection and security data. We only take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. The responsibility for password safety and confidentiality is your own.
At times we may reveal personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other, if applicable.
Third-Party disclosure may happen for the following reasons:
- A third party may share your information if you sell any or all of our business to a third party.
- We may disclose information about you and your site visits when legally required.
- To prevent fraud, we may also disclose information.
- In case of payment chargeback requests made by you or third-party vendors that were involved in the process of the initial purchase.
On behalf of Like4Like, we safeguard all our customers' privacy. We collect only required primary data on customers/users and the data needed for operations, informing customers of good business practices, and providing quality service. We enable our customers to opt if they want or not to be removed from the mailing list used for marketing campaigns. All the data on the users/customers are kept strictly confidential and are available only for employees that find these data necessary for operations. All employees, Like4Like, are responsible for observing privacy protection principles.
Protection and collection of user data
When typing in the payment card data, confidential information is transmitted using a public network in the protected (cryptic) form using the SSL protocol and PKI system, currently the most up-to-date technology. The payment card processors "Chip Card ad" Belgrade-Serbia and "NEXI S.p.A." Milan-Italy guarantee data security when purchasing. Thus the complete process of collection is performed on the processor's site. The data on the payment card is now available to our system.
Please get in touch with us via our support center for questions, further information, requests, or comments.
Date of Last Revision: September 12, 2022
Social Media Marketing
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those in who you are not interested.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet, or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.