We respect the privacy of our visitors and are obliged to protect your online safety by keeping your privacy anytime you visit our site.
During the operations of our website data information can be collected and handled by means of the following actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you filled out on our site let us gather data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- If for any reason you contact our administration, support, or site we may collect information.
We will never collect or store CC/DC data.
The Use of Your Information
Information assembled referring to you helps us improve and offer the services you need. You can see how we may use your data in the list below:
- Any request you make of our site let us use the information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. If we have your permission we may also send information on products or services you may be interested in.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can guarantee the use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
We may use data or let third parties use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. This can be done only in the case of your permission.
If you don't want to give consent for our site or a third party you can use the opportunity to decline. If you decline once we will remove your details from any third-party communications or mailings.
The Information we have about you will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
Note: data via online transmission is not entirely secure. We cannot warrant total protection and security data, we only take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. The responsibility for the passwords safety and confidentiality is your own.
At times we may reveal personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies or any other if applicable.
Third Party disclosure may happen for the following reasons:
- In the case of selling any or all of our business to a third party, your information may be shared.
- When we are legally required to, we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- In order to prevent fraud, we may also disclose information.
Third Party Links
Protection and collection of users personal data
On behalf of Like4Like we undertake to safeguard the privacy of all our customers. We collect only required, basic data on customers/users and the data needed for operations and informing customers in accordance with good business practice and to provide good quality service. We enable our customers to opt if they want or not to be removed from the mailing list used for the purpose of marketing campaigns. All the data on the users/customers are kept strictly confidential and are available only for employees that find these data necessary for operations. All employees Like4Like are responsible for observing the principles of privacy protection.
Manner of protection of transaction confidential data
When typing in the payment card data, confidential information is transmitted by means of a public network in the protected (cryptic) form using the SSL protocol and PKI system, currently the most up-to-date technology. The security of data when making a purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processors Chip Card ad Belgrade-Serbia and NEXI S.p.A. Milan-Italy, thus the complete process of collection is performed on the processors site. The data on the payment card are at no moment available to our system.
For questions, further information, requests or comments please feel free to contact us via our support center.
Date of Last Revision: March 28, 2022
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.