MySpace Profile Privilages - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to set up your MySpace Settings, so Everybody can Connect to your MySpace Page. Higher the number of Connections = better overall MySpace rank.
Step 1. - Login To Your MySpace Account
Log in to your MySpace Account.
Step 2. - Click On the "Settings Button"
On the botom of MySpace Page there is an Gear Icon. Click on the Gear Icon and select Privacy option.
Step 3. - Set the Profile to Public
Select the Public Profile option and click on the "Save" Button. This will set your MySpace Profile to Public and our members will be able to Connect to your MySpace Profile.
Step 4. - Get One MySpace Connection
For our system to work correctly you will need to have one Social Media Interaction on your MySpace Page (in this case one MySpace Connection).
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.