Facebook Profile Privileges - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to set up your Facebook Settings, so Everybody can Like it. Higher the Facebook Like number = better overall Facebook rank.
Step 1. - Go to the Facebook Settings
Log in to your Facebook Profile account.
Step 2. - Navigate to Followers options
In the navigation bar which is offered on the left side of the settings menu, select the Followers tab.
Step 3. - Set priviledge level to Everybody
Under option Who can follow me, from the drop-down menu, set the privilege level so Everybody can Like/Comment/Share your Facebook Profile Photo/Video/Post/Link.
Notes - You need to have one Social Media Interaction on your Page
For our system to work correctly you need to have one Social Media Interaction (in this case you need to have one Facebook Like) on your Facebook Page/Photo/Post/Video so our system can work correctly.
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.