Earn Facebook Shares - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to earn 100% free Facebook Shares.
Higher the Facebook Shares number = Better overall Facebook rank.
Step 1. - Log in to your Facebook Profile
Login to your Facebook account and make sure that you are using your Facebook Profile and not your Facebook Page, or our system will not catch your Social Media Interaction and you will not earn credit.
Step 2. - Navigate to Earn Facebook Shares Page
Go to Social Media Exchange and the drop down menu will appear. From drop down menu select Facebook Share feature.
Step 3. - Click on the Share button
Numerous active tasks will be displayed with different amount of credits which you can earn. By clicking on the "Share" button the pop-up window will appear with Facebook Page/Photo/Phost/Video/Link for you to Share.
Step 4. - Share the Facebook task
Wait for the window to fully load, and then Share the newly opened Facebook Photo/Post/Video/Link.
Step 5. - Manually close the PopUp window
Manually close the Facebook Page.
Important - Do not click on Anti-bot button
Do not click on the "Anti-bot" button. Anti-bot button is one of our security systems and if you click on it 3 times in few hours, your user account will get blocked for 24 hours.
Notes - Skip option
If you notice any bad tasks or inappropriate content you can report them to us, or you can "Skip" them by clicking on the "x" (skip) button and they will not be shown to you again.
Social Media Marketing
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those in who you are not interested.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet, or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.