In connection with implementation of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we would like to inform you of the rules regulating the processing of your personal data and on your rights connected with it.
The rules presented below will be applicable starting from 25 May 2018.
I. Identification of the controller
Your personal data will be administered by personel administering Like4Like at [email protected]
II. The purposes and the legal basis of the processing of your personal data:
Adminitrator processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to initiate, upon your request, actions to conclude an agreement with Administrator or when it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the Administrator (Article 6.1(b) of GDPR)
- in certain situations it may prove necessary to process your data due to exercise of Administrator legitimate interest (Article 6.1(f) of GDPR
III. The obligation to provide your personal data
You must provide your personal data to conclude and perform an agreement with the Adminitrator. If you fail to provide all required personal data, this will prevent Administrator from concluding the agreement with you and providing services to you.
IV. Information on the recipients of your personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point II, your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients or recipient categories:
- mailing companies,
- accounting office
V. Personal data processing periods
Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary for achievement of the objectives indicated in point II, i.e. in the scope of performance of the agreement concluded between you and Administrator, for a period until the end of its performance, and after that period for a period and in a scope required under the legal provisions or for implementation by Administrator of a legitimate interest of the data controller in the scope as prescribed in point II above, and if you give your consent to the data processing after termination or expiry of the agreement, until you withdraw your consent.
VI. Rights of the data subject
Administrator would like to ensure you that all persons whose personal data are processed by the Administrator enjoy the respective rights resulting from GDPR. In view of the foregoing, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain copies of such data;
- the right to demand correction of personal data – if the data are incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to demand removal of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – if:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed,
- the data subject raises an objection against data processing,
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the data are processed in violation of the law,
- the data have to be removed for purpose of fulfillment of an obligation resulting from the legal provisions;
- the right to demand limitation of the processing of personal data—if:
- the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
- the processing of data is in violation of the law and the data subject opposes removal of the data, demanding their limitation instead,
- the controller no longer needs the data for own purposes, but the data subject needs them for determination, defense or pursuit of claims,
- the data subject raises an objection against data processing, until it is determined if legally justified reasons on the part of the controller are superior to the basis of the opposition;
- the right of data portability – if:
- the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement with the data subject or on the basis of consent expressed by such person, and
- the processing takes place in an automated manner;
- the right to oppose the processing of personal data, including profiling – if:
- certain reasons arise which are connected with your specific situation, and
- the processing of data relies on the necessity for purposes resulting from Administrator’s legitimate interest referred to in point II above;
VII. The right to revoke the consent to process personal data
In the scope in which you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, you may revoke it. Revoking the consent does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before it is revoked.
VIII. The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you find that the processing by the Administrator of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, you may file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
IX. Transfer of personal data to entities from beyond the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organizations
In cases justified and necessary due to circumstances, the Administrator may disclose your personal data to entities having their registered office outside the EEA (USA, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, Canada and international organizations (e.g. SWIFT), as well as other entities having their registered office outside the EEA or international organizations to which the transfer is necessary for the purpose of performing the agreement (e.g. execution of your orders connected with the agreement). As a principle, data will be transferred outside the EEA on the basis of standard contractual clauses concluded with the recipient, the content of which has been determined by the European Commission and ensures the highest standards of personal data protection applied in the market. You have the right to obtain copies of such data through the Administrator.
Social Media Marketing
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those in who you are not interested.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet, or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.