Manage Pinterest Follows - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to add Pinterest Page to our Pinterest Follows feature. Higher the number of Pinterest Follows = better overall Pinterest rank.
Step 1. - Login To Your Like4like Account
Log in to your Like4like Account.
Step 2. - Select the Pinterest Follows feature
Go to the Add and Manage Pages and select the Pinterest Follows feature.
Step 3. - Add the Pinterest Page
Copy the URL of your Pinterest Page and Paste it to the "Pinterest URL" textbox and click on the "Add URL" button.
Step 4. - Get One MySpace Connection
After your Pinterest Page has passed the validation test, you can set the number of credits which you want to pay out per promotion (the higher the number, faster the promotion will be) and click on the "Save" button.
Step 5. - Get One Follower on your Pinterest Account
For our system to work correctly you will need to have one Social Media Interaction on your Pinterest Page (in this case one Pinterest Follower).
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.