Flickr Profile Privileges - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to set up your Flickr settings, so everybody can Faves your Posts
Step 1. - Log in to your Flickr Account
Login to your Flickr account.
Step 2. - Do not change any setting on your Profile
Flickr is already fully compatible without any further adjustments.
Notes - You need to have two Social Media Interaction on your Page
For our system to work correctly you need to have two Social Media Interaction (in this case you need to have two Flickr Faves) on your Flickr Post so our system can work correctly.
Social Media Marketing
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those in who you are not interested.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet, or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.