Facebook Page and Posts Privileges - Help
Step 1. - Go to Pages you manage
Click on Pages you manage on Facebook and choose your page.
Step 2. - Click on Settings
Scroll down and click on Settings button
Step 3. - Page Visibility
Set Page Visibility to Page published
Step 4. - Country Restrictions
Set Country Restrictions to Page is visible to everyone
Step 5. - Age Restrictions
Set Age Restrictions to Page is shown to everyone
Social Media Marketing
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, hit, share, and skip those in who you are not interested.
- We do not sell likes, subscribers, friends, followers, views, hits, and shares.
- We abide by Twitter's Rules, Facebook's Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request passwords or cookie/session data of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet, or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.