Facebook Page Privileges - Help
On this page you can find the detailed description on how to set up your Facebook Settings, so Everybody can Like it. Higher the Facebook Like number = better overall Facebook rank.
Step 1. - Go to Edit Settings
Log in to your Facebook Page account.
Step 2. - Do not check the UnPublish Box
Under the General Options, go to the Page Viability and click on the Edit button. The Option Box will expand and make sure that UnPublish Page Option isn't selected. If it is selected, our member will not be able to Like your Facebook Page/Photo/Post/Video.
Step 3. - Country Restrictions must be turned off
Under the General Options, go to the Country Restrictions and click on Edit button. The Option Box will expend and make sure that you do not have any restricted countries.
Step 4. - Set Age restriction
The Age restriction can be set by going to the General Options and clicking on the Age restriction window. Set the Age to 13+ and click on Save Changes button.
Notes - You need to have one Social Media Interaction on your Page
For our system to work correctly you need to have one Social Media Interaction (in this case you need to have one Facebook Like) on your Facebook Page/Photo/Post/Video so our system can work correctly.
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.