Setting Total & Daily Credit Limit - Help
On this page you can find a detailed description on how to set the daily amount of credits which will be spent for promotion of one task and the total amount of credits which will be spent on promotion of that task.
Go To Your Manage Pages
Go to Social Media Exchange and the drop down menu will appear. Select the feature in this case we will select Facebook Likes feature.
Click On "No Limit"
Under the Status section, click on the "No Limit" button and new menu will appear.
Chose The Total Or/And Daily Limit
In the menu there are two options, Total Credits and Daily Credits.
Total Credit Limit
To set the Total Amount of credits, you need to check the checkbox, enter the amount of credits and click on the "Save" button. By setting the Total Credits, you will set the total amount of credits which will be spent on a promotion of that task.
Daily Credit Limit
To set the Daily Credits, you need to check the checkbox, enter the amount of credits and click on the "Save" button. By setting the Daily Credits, you will set the total amount of credits which will be spent on a promotion of the task in 24h time (one day).
Combining Total Credits And Daily Credits Limit
Combining the Total Credits and Daily Credits which will be spent on promotion, you can set the number of credits which will be spent on daily bases for the few dayes.
You can set the Total Credits which will be spent on a promotion to 5.000 credits and set the Daily Credits which will be spent on a promotion to 500 credits. In this case, 500 credits will be spent each day, for promotion of that task for the next 10 days (5000/500=10days) until 5.000 credits are spent on the promotion.
Social Media Exchange
is a network that will help you grow your social presence for FREE.
- We allow you to look and choose who you want to like, subscribe, follow, view, circle, hit, share and skip those who you are not interested in.
- We do not sell likes, subscribes, friends, followers, views, hits, circles and shares.
- We abide by Twitters Rules, Facebooks Policies, Google Conditions, etc...
- We will never request for usernames or passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts.
- We have a strict NO Bot, NO Macro, and NO Automation policy.